Aspect Technical Recruitment – More than just a Recruitment Company
At Aspect Technical Recruitment, our role is to source talented individuals with sought-after technical skills and experience for permanent job opportunities within New Zealand’s FMCG and high-speed manufacturing/continuous process industries.
Established in 2005 by David West, Aspect was founded on the belief that the requirements of the manufacturing sector are unique, and that there are ‘aspects’ of the industry that require specialist knowledge.
“Here at Aspect, we understand that in order to truly be a specialist, we must remain focused on our niche. We are intentionally limited with the clients, candidates, and industries we work with, and that clarity allows us to deliver exceptional service.”– David West, Founder & Director
We focus on the high-speed manufacturing and food products industries, with our team consisting of specialists dedicated to placing permanent staff in the following areas:
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Lab / Research & Development
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control
How Aspect can help Employers:
If you are looking for employees with a background in Food / Beverage, Bottling, Packaging, Pharmaceutical, or Plastics (high-speed, continuous process), Aspect can help.
- Take the hassle out of finding the right applicant with our streamlined and focused approach
- Manage all of your requirements through a single point/person of contact
- Take the time to understand your business, your values, and your employee requirements
- Conduct an exhaustive process to find and present only the most suitable candidates
- Only present candidates who have the qualifications, skills and personality required by your brief
- Provide thorough interview notes with shortlisted candidates
How Aspect can help Applicants:
If you are looking for a permanent position within the Food / Beverage, Bottling, Packaging, Pharmaceutical, or Plastics (high-speed, continuous process) industries, Aspect can help.
- Respond to your application in a timely manner, even if it’s a ‘no’
- Conduct the assessment/interview process in a friendly and professional manner
- Only present you to reputable employers who are currently offering a relevant position
- Maintain contact with your throughout the recruitment process
- Provide constructive and honest feedback regarding CV presentation/interview techniques
- Keep your personal information confidential and return to you any original documents/certificates you have included in your application
Aspect has the capacity to conduct personality assessment and to conduct ability tests as required. Candidates have full access to the results of their assessments.
At Aspect, our values are to we do what we say we are going to do, and to be who we say we are.
If you’re interested in finding out more about what we can do for you, feel free to contact us.