Let’s be honest, recruitment companies can sometimes get a bad rap. There’s the CV slingers, the hounding communicators, and the disappearing acts – but Aspect Technical Recruitment is different.
I know, I know, everyone says “we’re different”, but in this case, it’s true. Aspect Technical Recruitment is founded on the value of: “Do what we say we are going to do. Be who we say we are.” It really is that simple. We understand that a business cannot simply run itself – it is the people within this business that make it successful. We acknowledge the need for great people, strong relationships and clear communication, and we strive to achieve this with all of our clients and candidates.
The Aspect difference can be broken down into 3 simple factors – client care, candidate care and exceptional service.
Aspect Client Care:
Whether you’re employing for a new position or to replace an employee, the process can be tricky. Aspect Technical Recruitment aims to make this process as simple as possible. By conducting a site visit and learning about the business, culture and role, we are able to select candidates that fit the requirements of the company – both from a work point of view, and a team fit. Once you have employed a new person, we will check in with you to discuss the process, the employee, and whether or not there are any concerns. This is an opportunity to work with us through a mediation process if required. When working with Aspect Technical Recruitment, there is no obligation to accept any candidates from us and the fee is not charged until successful placement is made. Additionally, our Aspect Guarantee offers a replacement guarantee of 12 weeks if the candidate is not suitable or leaves within this time.
Aspect Candidate Care:
Starting a new position can be daunting, and Aspect Technical Recruitment doesn’t want people to feel as if they’ve been thrown in the deep end. We support our candidates throughout the interview and employment process, and check in with them for 3 months following their successful employment.
Our team has a strong focus on customer service and exceptional service. We want to place the best people in the role – not simply someone who ‘will do’. Our dedication to our client relationships and candidate care are what sets us out from the rest.
As an employer, you can expect us to:
- Take the hassle out of finding the right applicant with our streamlined and focused approach
- Manage all of your requirements through a single point/person of contact
- Take the time to understand your business, your values, and your employee requirements
- Conduct an exhaustive process to find and present only the most suitable candidates
- Only present candidates who have the qualifications, skills and personality required by your brief
- Provide thorough interview notes with shortlisted candidates
As an applicant, you can expect us to:
- Respond to your application in a timely manner, even if it’s a ‘no’
- Conduct the assessment/interview process in a friendly and professional manner
- Only present you to reputable employers who are currently offering a relevant position
- Maintain contact with your throughout the recruitment process
- Provide constructive and honest feedback regarding CV presentation/interview techniques
- Keep your personal information confidential and return to you any original documents/certificates you have included in your application
At Aspect Technical Recruitment, we’re not your average recruitment company. If you are interested in recruiting, or in applying for a role, contact us today.